The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
New Grad CPU Verification Engineer:
This is an entry Functional verification role in support of our high-performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. You will be mentored by and work alongside a group of highly experienced engineers across various domains of the AI chip.
- Develop DV testplans for ISA and microarchitecture and execute on them
- Design and develop component, block and core level testbenches including stimulus engines, microarchitectural models, checkers and coverage models
- Build architectural tools for ISA level verification
- Develop stimulus generators that scale from pre-silicon to emulation and post-silicon domain
- Develop DV environment, tools and infrastructure to enable functional verification for pre-silicon, emulation and post-silicon
Experience and qualifications:
- BS/MS/PhD in EE/ECE/CE/CS with a strong GPA
- Knowledge of computer architecture/system components/network/fabric, prior internship working in these domains preferred
- Strong academic skills or internship experience in verification methodologies and techniques – Simulation/debug, TB development, stimulus, checking, coverage
- Academic projects in C++ / SV / UVM as well knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of assembly level programming
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Strong problem solving and debug skills across various levels of design hierarchies
- Understanding of deep learning concepts and familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks and models is a plus
Locations: Austin, TX; or Santa Clara, CA
- Please provide a copy of your resume & unofficial transcripts as part of your application
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.