The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Channel & Alliances Manager:
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to partners, though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in dedicated partner accounts.
- Proactively lead joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflicts with other Tenstorrent sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in the semiconductor domain via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- 10+ years selling high technology products in assigned territory in a B2B channel model
- Experience selling AI solutions an asset
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Tenstorrent teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Ability to work independently and remotely as necessary.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
Location: Preferably in Santa Clara, but open to hiring in Austin, TX or Toronto, ON
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.