The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is looking for a full-time Office Manager to ensure our Santa Clara office runs smooth like butter. Your role is to create and maintain an environment where employees enjoy working and that potential candidates want to be a part of.
This role is for someone who is service oriented, loves working and collaborating with others, is able to thrive in ambiguity and come up with creative solutions on the fly, and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Manage and perform general office and administration duties
- Coordinate office operations including being a point of contact for building management to resolve any issues
- Prepare for and ensure a positive experience for guests and visitors
- Receive/distribute incoming mail, coordinate outgoing mail
- Procure and manage office supplies and refreshments
- Plan and manage company events
- Work with the People & Culture team to support the onboarding process
- Ensure a clean and safe office environment
- Provide ad hoc support for new and ongoing projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience managing an office or the business operations for a large team
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload, and pivot quickly based on changing priorities
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership, make sound decisions and exercise judgement
- Efficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point) and ability to pick up new systems easily
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.