The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
As a key member of our System Engineering team, you will be responsible for all aspects of development of our production and prototype boards. Your responsibilities will include: architecture, schematic capture, PCB layout, simulations, selecting and sourcing components, board bring-up, troubleshooting, design characterization and validation.
- Architecture and design: power delivery, clocking, stack-up definition, component selection, schematic entry
- Signal and power integrity analysis and simulation
- PCB layout
- Generating gerber and manufacturing files, supporting contract manufacturer.
- PCIE and DDR sub-system compliance test
- General bring-up, test and debug
- Bachelor/Masters in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of board design and layout experience
- Highly skilled in using PCB development CAD tools
- Experience with PCIE and DDR
- Excellent system level debug skills
- Comfortable using modern lab equipment: high speed oscilloscopes, signal generators, bus analyzers, compliance testers, etc.
- Deep understanding of signal integrity, power integrity, EMC.
- FPGA based digital design experience.
- Expertise in component research and sourcing.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.