The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Technical Marketing Manager:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Marketing Manager to create and communicate our vision of AI silicon to the markets. The Technical Marketing Manager is a technically savvy story-teller who works alongside our Sales & Marketing team and internal stakeholders to build the Tenstorrent brand.
We are looking for individuals with experience in the silicon marketplace and/or experience in the AI domain and/or experience in Cloud Services.
- Collaborate with the business development team on market and campaign strategies.
- Create, roll out, and maintain technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and whitepapers to connect Tenstorrent Hardware capabilities to customer needs.
- Work closely with external creative vendors and manage delivery timelines.
- Work with Field Engineers and Sales to determine the technical scope of envisaged projects.
- Support the Sales team with the development of proposals.
- Training internal and external sales and marketing teams on product specifications and functionalities.
- Participate in and support marketing events, product launches, and client locations.
- Provide technical guidance and own demonstrations for analyst report submissions and briefings.
- Support Demand Generation & Marketing Lead qualification.
- Answer client queries and provide technical product support.
- Document processes and compiling user manuals for the marketing team and clients.
- Contributing to marketing strategies by researching market trends and associated technologies.
- At least 5 years developing technical collateral such as product data sheets, webinars, videos, competitive battle cards, ROI tools, and assisting with Customer Requests For Proposals.
- Prior experience as a Technical Marketer in the semiconductor, AI or Cloud Services industries and has knowledge of the silicon design process.
- Prior experience in product marketing.
- Experience with Creative Production management and external vendor management
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and product design.
- Great negotiation, persuasion, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Location: Austin, TX; Santa Clara, CA or Toronto, ON
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.