The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Build and manage our cloud infrastructure including networking, storage, security, monitoring, high availability, and system resilience
- Configure and maintain monitoring tools
- Configure and install workstation and server computers leveraging automation and configuration management
- Automate and administer compute resources including system images, backups, and security
- Provide Linux and networking issue troubleshooting
- 3+ year of experience with container, virtualisation, and cloud technologies (preferably OpenStack, KVM)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure such as networking, security, monitoring, high availability, and/or system resilience
- Working experience with specifying, configuration and installation of workstation and server computers
- Experience with Linux system administration
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.