The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- In partnership with the leadership team, create and define the product roadmap and co-design of Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Develop machine learning graph compiler
- Be the subject matter expert across one or more areas: scheduling, parallelization, memory allocation, data flow optimizations, optimizing kernels
- Define the benchmark, analyze, and optimize performance of key machine learning applications across Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Develop performance analysis and estimation infrastructure that feeds into Tenstorrent compiler
- Integrate the Tenstorrent software into leading machine learning frameworks
- Provide technical guidance and direction to junior staff member
- Work closely across teams to discover the hardware and software requirements of current and future machine learning applications
Qualifications & experience:
- Deep understanding of IR and machine level compiler optimization techniques.
- Extensive working experience with one or more: scheduling, parallelization, memory allocation, data flow optimizations, optimizing kernels
- 7+ years of experience working with algorithms, data structures, and software development
- C++, Python
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or Engineering Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- 2+ years of experience as a technical lead, developing and mentoring a team
- Experience contributing to open-source projects, and demonstrated influence in the open community.
- Masters/PhD in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or Engineering Science
- Software development in Python
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.