The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Fall CPU Intern - AI Silicon
In this role, you will learn Functional verification of high-performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. You will be mentored by and work alongside a group of highly experienced engineers across various domains of the AI chip.
- Develop and execute DV testplans for ISA and microarchitecture
- Understand and debug RTL code for the CPU and help make changes to the design
- Help with development of architectural tools for ISA level verification
- Write C/assembly based stimulus that scales from pre-silicon to emulation and post-silicon domain
- Help with infrastructure and tool development for RTL, Performance and DV environments
- Support development and integration of testbench components such as microarchitectural models, checkers and coverage
Experience and qualifications:
- Senior year BS/MS or PhD candidate in EE/ECE/CE/CS with a strong GPA
- Prior academic work in the field of computer architecture, internship experience preferred
- Academic projects in C++ / SV / UVM as well knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of assembly level programming
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Strong academic skills or internship experience in verification methodologies and techniques – Simulation/debug, TB development, stimulus, checking, coverage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Multiple geographies: Santa Clara, Austin
- Please provide a copy of your unofficial transcripts and resume as part of your application
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer