The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Summer CPU RTL Intern - AI Silicon
In this role, you will work on RTL/Microarchitecture of high-performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. You will be mentored by and work alongside a group of highly experienced engineers across various domains of the AI chip.
- RTL coding for implementing features and logic design for CPU block
- Understand and debug RTL code for the CPU and help make changes to the design
- Help with development of architectural tools for ISA level verification
- Write C/assembly based stimulus that scales from pre-silicon to emulation and post-silicon domain
- Help with infrastructure and tool development for RTL, Performance and DV environments
- Support development and integration of testbench components such as microarchitectural models, checkers and coverage
Experience and qualifications:
- Senior year BS/MS or PhD candidate in EE/ECE/CE/CS with a strong GPA
- Prior academic work in the field of computer architecture, internship experience preferred
- Academic projects in C++ / SV / UVM as well knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of assembly level programming
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Strong academic skills or internship experience in verification methodologies and techniques – Simulation/debug, TB development, stimulus, checking, coverage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Multiple geographies: Santa Clara, Austin
- Please provide a copy of your unofficial transcripts and resume as part of your application
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.