The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is looking for new graduates to join our team. We know new grads want to explore different areas and expand their skill sets. At Tenstorrent you will have the chance to accelerate your career by working on challenging engineering problems with a dedicated mentor and the potential to move between the digital design, verification, firmware, software and system engineering teams.
Software Engineer - AI Accelerator
- Develop machine learning graph compiler
- Participate in the co-design of Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Benchmark, analyze, and optimize performance of key machine learning applications across Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Develop performance analysis and estimation infrastructure that feeds into Tenstorrent compiler
- Develop high-performance run-time engine
- Integrate the Tenstorrent software into leading machine learning frameworks
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to discover the hardware and software requirements of current and future machine learning applications
- Develop novel ML models and primitives that take advantage of Tenstorrent’s breakthrough architecture to deliver orders of magnitude performance & efficiency improvements
- Student in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Intelligence, Engineering Science, or Math;
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, and software development in C/C++. Python expertise is welcome as well
- Familiarity with and passion for any of the following -- machine learning, compilers, parallel programming, high-performance and massively parallel systems, processor and computer architecture -- is a plus
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript with your application.