The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is looking for a part-time (20-hours a week) Recruitment Coordinator to support our hiring process and growth. The Recruitment Coordinator is an integral part of the People & Culture team who ensures candidates have a great experience from the moment they apply to their first day. The ideal candidate is highly organized, tech savvy and client focused.
- Be a point of contact for candidates and triage questions proactively as needed
- Coordinate all interview logistics in multiple time zones and communicate to candidates & interview teams in a timely manner
- Coordinate and manage onboarding activities including paperwork, equipment and first day logistics
- Conduct reference check process
- Support the People & Culture team in ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience managing high volume scheduling across different time zones.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite, scheduling tools and ability to pick up new tools and software quickly
- Able to work autonomously, have a strong sense of urgency, troubleshoot issues and problem solve on the fly
- Excellent listener and good at reading people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Highly client-focused
Locations: Austin or California
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.