The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Responsible for all GL activities across multiple entities and multiple GEOs
- Evaluate accounting aspects of contracts and business structures, including licensing agreements, consideration payable to customers, goodwill and intangibles.
- Drive variation analysis, forecast vs actuals, and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare for and provide support for financial audits
- Manages all contract billings, AR, collections and reporting
- Creates financial models for cash flows, valuation, etc.
- Prepare reports, evaluations and recommendations for various departments, executive leadership and BoD as needed
- Review and approve bi-weekly payroll, providing backup support as needed
- Manage all banking & cash reconciliation
- Analyze earnings, deductions, allocations and coding to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax returns and W-2 forms as needed
- Works with team to create multi-year forecasts and budgets, including OPEX, CAPEX, cashflows, etc, including documentation of assumptions and changes throughout the process
- Work collaboratively with teams or 1x1 providing accounting support, guidance and information needed to maintain high quality forecasts in both structured and ad hoc ways
- Analyzes and reports on financial data for budgeting, forecasting and various ad-hoc inquiries.
- Create and maintain clear dashboards and reports, preferably in something like PowerBI
- Implements and maintains procedures and internal controls in compliance with GAAP and other applicable regulations.
- Manages Transfer Pricing and any other intra-entity accounting topics
- Manages external bookkeeper while we build our inhouse accounting team
- 8+ years accounting, finance & payroll experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance, Masters preferred
- Excel wizard, highly proficient in financial and operational data modeling techniques
- Ability to organize a large workload; and handle several tasks concurrently within time constraints and under pressure
- High level of agency, personal responsibility, time management and follow through skills
- Consistent, dependable, reliable, friendly, makes connections and builds rapport easily
- Great communicator in all formats
- Extremely detail oriented
- Great listening and observation skills, able to ask great questions, give and receive feedback exceptionally well
- Positive attitude, high energy, adaptable yet assertive
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.