The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
The Sr Financial Analyst is responsible for the ongoing analysis of the Company’s operating and financial results. This position will be deeply involved in the Company’s annual budget planning process and will help drive the success of the business by providing critical information and analysis to assist in decision‐making. The individual will be able to work with minimal supervision and go above and beyond for our entities and in assisting their team members.
- In conjunction with the Controller, perform accrual journal entries and other period close activities to ensure accuracy of reported financial results.
- Provide financial and business analytical support to cross functional teams to assist management in decision-making.
- To identify and report financial and non-financial KPIs, risks/opportunities. to analyze financial/business operational results and to develop key performance metrics and processes
- Manage full cycle FP&A activities such as actual results reporting, variance analysis, annual budget planning, reforecasting. early identification of Risks/Opportunities and mitigating actions.
- Perform data reconciliations and investigate irregularities or enquiries
- Support SOX controls relating to inventory management
- Provide ad-hoc financial and business analysis as requested to support innovation, cost savings, and other initiatives
- Ad Hoc Reports and Analysis.
Qualification & experiences:
- BS in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven working experience in a similar role working with budget planning, forecasting, and actual results reporting and analysis.
- Highly analytical, inquisitive, and solution driven. Skilled and experienced in financial modeling, data mining, extracting business insights from analysis and recommending effective solutions.
- Thriving on ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Agile with both high-level strategic thinking and driving implementation with functional teams
- Proven track record of self-motivation, prioritization, initiative and integrity
- Excellent in conflict resolution, facilitation, and communication with cross functional teams and senior leadership teams.
- Preferred - Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and potentially programming
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.