The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Architecture of Tenstorrent's IP blocks including aggressive optimization for performance, power, and area
- Implementation of Tenstorrent IP RTL logic in Verilog
- Contribution to verification of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC logic
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
- Versatility, independent thinking, and general ability to get things done!
- 15+ years of experience working on high performance IP and ASIC designs
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Engineering Science
- Expert knowledge of Hardware Description Languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Comfortable with C++
- Deep and broad understanding of processor/computer architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of the full ASIC design flow
- Experience with any of high frequency logic design, scalar and vector processor architecture, GPU architecture and programming models, digital signal processing hardware, SoC architecture, memory sub system architecture, real time hardware/firmware systems or deep learning is very beneficial
Locations: Austin, TX or Santa Clara, CA
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.