The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is looking for a well-rounded Operations Manager to support the backbone of our growing operations. Our Operations Manager will have an eagle’s eye view of the organization and work closely with our finance & accounting, People & Culture, Legal and leadership team to move projects, processes and programs along while being compliant to internal and external policies and regulations.
This role is for someone who enjoys solving problems, getting into the details and coming up with great solutions, interacting with multiple internal & external stakeholders, thrives on organizing and managing processes. This person must be ok with ambiguity and have an ability to turn it into specificity.
- Office operations – Coordinate office operations including being a point of contact for building management to resolve any issues; manage pandemic site visit; coordination of the return to the office & company-related events
- People & Culture– Work with the People & Culture team to support with the onboarding process
- Finance & Accounting - Work side by side with the finance & accounting team to execute daily activities including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Legal: Work with our internal and external counsel to ensure timelines are met, relaying information to the management team, manage contracts, etc.
- Procurement: Support internal non-engineering needs which may include create purchase orders, source vendors, ensure timely deliveries and payment, etc.
- Project Management: Various ad hoc operations projects
- Experience in a start-up or fast-growing tech company is an asset
- Education: University/college education
- 3+ years of experience managing an office or the business operations for a large team
- Some experience with finance and accounting which include A/R & A/P
- Able to work well with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize priorities for the team and organization
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects which include: on-time and on budget
- Well versed with software tools such as ERPs, MS Office Suite including Excel and accounting software
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.