The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Our culture attracts people who are calm under pressure, have a laid-back intensity, and are focused and passionate. Tenstorrent is well-funded to ramp production, design next-generation AI products, and rapidly grow.
If you believe in our philosophy, join us and help us drive our growth.
- Architecture of Tenstorrent's IP blocks including aggressive optimization for performance, power as well as area
- Implementation of Tenstorrent IP and SOC RTL logic in Verilog
- Occasional verification of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies - UVM, FPGA prototyping, and emulation
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Engineering Science
- Expert knowledge of Hardware Description Languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Deep and broad understanding of processor/computer architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of the full ASIC design flow, including synthesis, P&R
- Excellent programming skills. C/C++ as well as scripting languages (Perl, tcl)
- Experience with high frequency logic design, scalar and vector processor architecture, GPU architecture and programming models, digital signal processing hardware, SoC architecture, memory sub system architecture, real time hardware/firmware systems or deep learning is very beneficial
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.