The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Find out more about our culture.
- Manage the full cycle Accounts Payable including receiving, verifying, gathering approvals, processing, handling vendor payments, and reconciling invoices
- Ensure vendor invoices, statements, and/or expense reports are processed in a timely manner and posted to the correct GL account and accounting period
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Prepare monthly journal entries, including entries related to prepaid/accrued expenses for the company’s development pipeline and clinical trials
- Manage fixed asset accounting, ensuring that capitalization/depreciation policies are followed and that assets are physically tracked in and out of the facility
- Prepare bank and balance sheet account reconciliations, P&L review
- Implement process improvements that enhance the overall transparency, accuracy, and timeliness of financial reporting
- Prepare monthly financial statements: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flows
- Support preparation for financial statement audits and tax compliance reporting (federal/state tax filings and other compliance)
- Support and help enhance internal controls
- Assist the Controller in establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal policies, procedures, and controls
- Assist in the future ERP implementation process
- Effectively manage and lead other ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA (CGA, CA) highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- LOVES DETAILS and making sure we have good alignment between contracts, POs, invoices, and payments.
- Relentless about data accuracy & completeness
- Ability to turn ambiguity into specificity
- Good communicator
- Great Advanced Excel skills
- Motivated, high sense of personal ownership, willing to jump in and figure it out.
- Proficient with QuickBooks, NetSuite is a plus
- Experience in US accounting a plus
- Experience in the high-tech is a plus
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.