The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Deployment, maintenance, support and monitoring of our infrastructure in the Toronto and Austin offices
- Responsible for administration of CentOS and Ubuntu Linux systems; systems security tasks including security scanning, patching and systems hardening
- Configuring, adding and maintaining monitoring tools and inventory.
- Integration of new technologies, transitioning operations from traditional administration and deployment to infrastructure as application leveraging automation/configuration management technologies.
- Mac support and experience with Jamf is preferable.
This role will have an administration and support aspect.
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or demonstrated combination of education and experience
- Systems Administration experience in a small to mid-size software company using Linux (CentOS/Redhat) with a Linux+ certification (Nice to have)
- Python and other scripting languages such as bash, Ruby etc.
- Experience with container orchestration systems (such as Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon ECS, EKS, Rancher)
- Skilled at managing cloud-based environments in AWS, Azure
- Worked with automation/configuration management tools using Ansible, Chef or an equivalent an asset
- Experience with Veem Back-ups or similar tools, managing backup & restoration implementation and testing
- Proficient with SNMP/Nagios/Managed Engine based Monitoring, ElasticSearch, Jamf and Grafana
- Worked with firewalls (Fortinet) and Linux based firewall (IPTABLES/IPCHAINS)
- Strong documentation abilities necessary to ensure timely problem resolution
Nice to have:
- Network Administration with CCNA
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and experience in IP networking and static routing FTP, SSH, SMTP, DNS, HTTP/S, DHCP
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP including the usage of stateful and stateless firewalls, access control lists, packet capture and logging, network design, Subnetting, IP routing, IPSEC virtual private networks, and intrusion detection and prevention
We are a small high performing team! We are looking for someone who is able to work independently to set priorities, solve problems, drive for results and make timely decisions.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.