The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
The Systems Engineering team is looking for an experienced Electronics Technician to support our post-silicon activities in our Toronto lab. You will work alongside experienced engineers and technicians to bring up, test and debug Tenstorrent processors/boards/systems.
- ML processor/board/system bring-up, test and debug
- Perform hand soldering repair/rework
- Collaborate with senior engineers on debug and tuning experiments, which may include
- ML processor power and performance measurements /characterization
- Feature enablement /tuning
- Help to execute test plans for chip and board qualification
- Assemble and verify test systems
- Prepare and/or maintain test procedure documents and reports
- System level testing/troubleshooting skills
- Strong soldering capabilities
- Experience using standard lab equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.