The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Source, screen and deliver high quality candidates across several technical areas with a focus on hardware & CPU engineering functions.
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Work directly with several hiring managers to understand the technical skills requirements and create a recruitment strategy including timelines, hiring ramps and delivering to those needs.
- Proactively communicate with hiring managers on status, priorities and issues in an ongoing fashion.
- Help implement and improve the recruitment and hiring process.
- Represent and be the voice of Tenstorrent on different platforms and events
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to elevate the Tenstorrents brand
- Coordinate interviews when needed
- 5+ years' experience in high tech and/or start-up recruitment environment.
- Experience recruiting CPU, IP, SOC engineers with strong knowledge of industry trends and competitive landscape in North America.
- Knowledge of technical skills specific to the semiconductor industry required.
- Excellent networker, with strong proven track record of sourcing talent through various channels.
- Keen eye for resume analysis, including the ability to identify candidates with the right skills to fill roles.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities with a high level of service and professionalism.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technologies relevant to Tenstorrent and our candidate pool.
- Strong personal drive to succeed
- Proactive and creative problem solver
Locations: Austin, TX; Santa Clara, CA or Toronto, ON
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.