The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is rapidly expanding our field organization, technical specialists are needed. The Solution Architect is part of the sales organization, supporting all phases of the sales process. The candidate must have strong ML System and/or HPC System experience; and be familiar with AI silicon and ML system workloads.
- Be our client-facing technical expert on AI silicon, ML systems & frameworks
- Work with sales, partners, and customers for product configurations from a single board to a supercomputer installation.
- Work closely with engineering to provide best customer support. As well as recommend future product enhancements.
- Help create technical materials such as applications notes, white papers, and training materials.
- Provide product demonstrations and develop proof of concepts for customers, partners, and industry events.
- Provide technical training for customers, partners, and colleagues
- MS or equivalent work experience
- Have a deep understanding of AI silicon, ML systems and frameworks required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in ML or HPC experience with a track record of supporting customers from initial engagement to deployment to production:
- Hardware and system knowledge including bare metal compute, colocation centers, and cloud
- ML frameworks and workloads
- Linux based compute
- Networking protocols
- Python and other automation tool
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a high caliber start-up environment
- Ability to travel to customers, partners, and industry events
Locations: Toronto, ON or Santa Clara, CA
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.