The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Develop machine learning graph compiler
- Participate in the co-design of Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Benchmark, analyze, and optimize performance of key machine learning applications across Tenstorrent's hardware and software stack
- Develop performance analysis and estimation infrastructure that feeds into Tenstorrent compiler
- Develop high-performance run-time engine
- Integrate the Tenstorrent software into leading machine learning frameworks
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to discover the hardware and software requirements of current and future machine learning applications
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, and software development in C/C++. Python expertise is welcome as well
- Familiarity with and passion for any of the following -- machine learning, compilers, parallel programming, high-performance and massively parallel systems, processor and computer architecture -- is a plus
Austin, TX | Santa Clara, CA | Toronto, ON
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.