The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Machine Learning Application Engineer
Tenstorrent is looking for an experienced Machine Learning engineer to support our growing customer base as they build Deep Learning models on Tenstorrent hardware. If you're enthusiastic about Machine Learning, are a competent software engineer, and enjoy working with other people, this is your opportunity to be at the bleeding edge of AI processing. You'll get exposure to a broad array of problem types from different industries and be at the forefront of our customer engagements.
- Work with the customer-facing team to support clients with their ML models on Tenstorrent hardware
- Designing and developing demonstration machine learning and deep learning systems
- Model benchmarking
- Running machine learning tests and experiments on behalf of both internal and external customers
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Develop novel ML models and primitives that take advantage of Tenstorrent’s breakthrough architecture to deliver orders of magnitude performance & efficiency improvements
- Student in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Intelligence, Engineering Science, or Math;
- 5 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role (a fleshed out GitHub repo a plus)
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, and software development in Python and C/C++.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Experience in solving business problems with Machine Learning models
- Familiarity with and passion for any of the following -- machine learning, compilers, parallel programming, high-performance and massively parallel systems, processor and computer architecture -- is a plus
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, and Raleigh. We are open to remote candidates on a case by case basis.
Travel at 15% to 25% will be required.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript with your application.