The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
FPGA Design Engineer:
As an FPGA design engineer in our System Engineering team, you will be focusing on architecture and design of interconnect solutions for multi-processor systems, as well as FPGA emulation of Tenstorrent’s AI processors.
- Participation in next generation deep learning system architecture – a “full stack” effort spanning software, processor and system architecture teams
- High speed digital design of new components targeting state of the art Xilinx and Intel FPGAs
- Conversion of ASIC designs to FPGA for emulation purposes
- Participation in PCB architecture and simulation
- Bring up, debug, validation
- Bachelor or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Expert knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of computer architecture and logic design
- Strong understanding of high-speed serial interfaces
- Solid programming skills (C, C++, Python, Perl)
- Experience using lab equipment: high speed oscilloscopes, logic and protocol analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Interest in and understanding of machine learning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.