The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
HR Director/Sr. Manager:
Tenstorrent is experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for an HR Leader, who is passionate about building a People & Culture team from the ground up. This role is ideal for someone who wants to begin in a hands-on, tactics driven capacity, while thinking about the future and setting the organization up for scale long term. You’ll focus on supporting the day to day needs of the business, while making recommendations on how to structure and scale the US HR/People & Culture function.
- Manage the People & Culture function and strategy for the entire employee lifecycle (from recruitmentand onboarding to talent and performance management through offboarding).
- Drive the People & Culture strategy by planning, implementing, and evaluating the function, policies, programs, and practices that align to business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of up-to-date HR policies, employee handbook, templates and programs in all operating states to ensure compliance needs are met.
- Be an advocate for employees by managing employee relations, addressing concerns, grievances or other issues, and working proactively with leaders to understand root causes.
- Ideate and implement a new performance appraisal program, aligning to the organization’s compensation plan and benefits programs.
- Partner with the organization to create an L&D strategy and program.
- Collaborate closely with recruitment staff to oversee attraction of top talent
- Provide counsel to managers in regard to best practices for appropriate hiring, including compensation and level, and manager onboarding responsibilities.
- Oversee and build a smooth and efficient onboarding process for all new hires.
- Steer the employee benefits program to ensure it meets employee needs and maintains competitive.
- Oversee the payroll process through PEO.
- 10+ years of work experience in progressive HR leadership positions, with priority given to those who have worked in startup and high growth environments.
- Strong knowledge and application of HR trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management
- Strong knowledge of employment law in the US and ability to apply theory to practice.
- Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills to influence others.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Locations: Austin, TX or Santa Clara, CA
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.