The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Senior Account Executive:
Tenstorrent is hiring an experienced Account Executive to drive sales of Tenstorrent hardware via embedded system sales. The Technical Embedded System Account Executive will be accountable for identifying organizations that develop solutions that would benefit from Tenstorrent’s ML microprocessing technology, and building relationships with these partner organizations to drive sales of embedded applications.
- Providing support for clients by learning their needs and identifying how Tenstorrent technology can support their needs.
- Identifying, reaching out and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Continuous follow up and engagement with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective clients
- Reporting: Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and achieving sales targets.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Updating and maintaining CRM with account interactions and contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling customer issues and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Hardware Engineering or related field an asset.
- 10+ years in technology sales.
- Minimum 2 years in embedded systems sales.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of the AI/ML or HPC industry and knowledge of industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
Locations: Toronto, ON - Austin, TX - Santa Clara, CA