The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
As a ML processor bring-up and validation engineer in our System Engineering team, you will have a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of machine learning and systems engineering: performing combined tuning of model + system parameters, studying sparsity and data statistics vs. power/temperature; debugging performance and power bottlenecks for modern machine learning models. Additionally, the successful candidate will gain experience with state-of-the art ML processor architecture, embedded firmware development, FPGA and board design and debug.
- Development of post-silicon test and characterization/tuning plans
- ML processor bring-up and validation
- Firmware development in C++
- Architecture and development of frameworks for automating post-silicon verification, data analysis and debug
- RTL development for FPGAs
- Power/performance/speed characterization, data analysis and product definition
- Bachelor or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent programming skills (C, C++, Python, Perl)
- Strong understanding of computer architecture and logic design
- Good understanding of circuit design, power regulation, high speed signal propagation
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks and models
- Experience using lab equipment: high speed oscilloscopes, logic and protocol analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Interest in and understanding of machine learning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and drive issues to closure
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.