The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Senior Account Executive:
Tenstorrent is seeking an experienced technology Account Executive to drive sales of Tenstorrent hardware into Public Sector entities such as national labs, research institutions and universities. The Public Sector Sales representative will be accountable for identifying leading research institutions invested in AI and HPC that would benefit from Tenstorrent’s ML microprocessing technology, and building relationships with these organizations to drive long-term adoption and a nascent user-base of academics.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and achieving sales targets.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Updating and maintaining CRM with account interactions and contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling customer issues and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years in technology sales.
- Proven track record of sales success into large Public Sector entities.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of the AI/ML or HPC industry and knowledge of industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Hardware Engineering or related field
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, and Raleigh. We are open to remote candidates on a case by case basis.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.