The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is looking for new graduates to join our team. We know new grads want to explore different areas and expand their skill sets. At Tenstorrent you will have the chance to accelerate your career by working on challenging engineering problems with a dedicated mentor and the potential to move between the digital design, verification, firmware, software and system engineering teams.
Digital Design Engineer - AI Accelerator - New Grad
- Implementation of Tenstorrent IP and SOC RTL logic in Verilog
- Architecture exploration and modeling
- Occasional verification of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies –UVM, FPGA prototyping, and emulation
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
- Runtime firmware and low-level software implementation
- Benchmark and analyze performance optimizations for key machine learning algorithms across Tenstorrent hardware and software stack
- Development of frameworks for automating post-silicon verification, data analysis and debug
Support board/system design and debug
- Knowledge of Hardware Description Languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Interest and knowledge of processor/computer architecture
- Interest and knowledge of the full ASIC design flow, including design, verification, synthesis, P&R
- C/C++ as well as scripting languages (C, C++, Python, Perl, tcl)
- Experience with high frequency logic design, scalar and vector processor architecture, GPU architecture and programming models, digital signal processing hardware, SoC architecture, memory sub system architecture, real time hardware/firmware systems and PCB design is very beneficial
- Understanding of deep learning concepts and familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks and models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Austin, TX | Santa Clara, CA | Toronto, Ontario
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript with your application.