The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Full Stack & Machine Learning Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled and versatile full stack programmer with experience in Machine learning, front -end development, backend development and Deployment. You will collaborate with the product owners to understand the detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, testing and delivery of high quality solutions to our customers.
- Develop Tenstorrent’s Cloud Customer Portal
- Develop visualizations for usage, performance, benchmarking, statistics, experimental run logs etc.
- Develop and refine APIs to access Cloud OS, Payment Gateway etc
- Ensure robustness and responsiveness of applications through testing
- Modify tools to satisfy the requirements for both internal development and customer use
- Write documentation and basic user guides for the developed tools
- Build the cloud-based ML ops solutions to support customer
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related majors ; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Expert software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience developing highly scalable web applications
- Expert knowledge of backend software development using Java Spring or NodeJS to expose and consume RESTful web services, Async message queues/topics
- Proficient in Python, Web-Frameworks and tools such as Flask, Django, Nginx., API, and Microservices
- Proficient in database (SQL/NoSQL/Graph)
- Proficient in common Linux tools (shell scripts, SSH, etc.)
- Proficient in git, CI, Configuration Management and bug-tracking tool
- Working knowledge of Cloud services such as. AWS, Open Stack, Kubernetes,
- good understanding of Containers, Dockers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
- Experience with hosting and web servers
- Comfortable with C++.
- High level understanding of modern Machine Learning, evaluation of ML models, and Natural Language Understanding
- ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, and Raleigh. We are open to remote candidates on a case by case basis.