The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
Sales Operations Program Manager
- Manage strategic customers and their programs from POC to design win to product launch
- Drive alignment across key customers, engineering, management, biz dev, sales and support to drive project milestones, deliver to contract commitments, drive action items to closure, and provide transparent and clear status reporting along the way
- Drive transparent and constructive communications internally and with customers on feature development, schedule changes, bugs, while consistently driving alignment on next steps and issue resolution
- Ensures technical issues get resolved, and program risks are mitigated
- Drives alignment between customer requests and internal technical + business teams to create solutions that meet the customer’s needs that are implementable by the Engineering teams
- Be a primary interface for customer escalations, ensuring the problems are well defined and understood, routed to the right folks internally to be resolved, and driven through to completion
- Tireless advocate for both our customers and our Engineering teams
- Create program schedules, drive milestone completion, and action item closure
- 5+ years working in a Program Management capacity for the High-tech industry
- Extensive Program Management experience having enabled multiple concurrent customers from POC to product launch
- Must have some experience working with silicon programs, and have some technical skills
- Excellent customer management and relationship building skills
- Exceptional listening skills, great synthesizer of information, able to translate diverse requests into clear and simple requests
- Ability to align what appears to be divergent requests into common understanding, and common goals, facilitating consensus in sometimes heated environments
- Skillful communicator, able to deliver both good and bad news in a constructive way that builds trust.
- Willing and able to do hands on triage for customer issues when needed
- Willingness to jump in and do what’s needed to make our customers and our business successful
- Urgency, self-empowerment, personal agency, and a keen sense of “get it done”
- Calm under pressure while also effectively escalating when necessary
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Undergrad Degree in Computer Science or related subject is preferred
Austin, TX; Santa Clara, CA or Toronto, ON
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.