The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
AI Silicon Design – CPU DV Infrastructure and Methodology Engineer
Design and development of scalable verification infrastructure for high performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. The person coming into this role will help define DV methodology and create tools and flows that will enable a multi-discipline and multi-site team to execute flawlessly. The person in this role will collaborate with a group of highly experienced engineers across various domains of the AI chip.
- Architecture and hands-on development of scalable solutions that are leveraged for DV testbenches, architectural tools, RTL development and performance modelling across CPU, compute engines and SOCs
- Development of automation systems for the entire design team
- Engage with leading industry vendors and 3rd party IP providers, drive integration of external tools and IPs in the design flow
- Experience with open-source tool-flows and deployment of applicable tools and infrastructure in the design flow; drive tool decisions for build vs leverage vs buy
- Own regular block/chip/emulation regressions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with development of DV tools and infrastructure and large-scale regression environments is required, extensive debug of automation workflows
- Knowledge of EDA tools, strong understanding of simulators. Hands-on experience working with emulation environment and tools is a plus
- Expertise developing tools for revision control, prior experience with git preferred
- Very strong programming skills in C/C++, scripting skills in Python, Tcl, Perl
- Knowledge of multiple testbench methodologies, proficiency in UVM is a plus
- Strong problem solving and debug skills across various levels of design hierarchies
- BS/MS/PhD in EE/ECE/CE/CS with at least 5 years of industry experience
Locations: Multiple geographies: Santa Clara, Austin, Toronto,
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.