The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Verification of Tenstorrent's digital IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies - UVM, FPGA prototyping, emulation
- Creation of test plans
- Writing testbenches, checkers and tests, models, assertions and irritators
- Creating functional coverage points
- Reviewing verification results and metrics and driving the verification convergence towards tape-out
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Engineering Science
- Expert in hardware verification languages (SystemVerilog, SystemC)
- Experience with UVM and coverage driven constrained random verification
- Experience with Low power verification techniques
- Excellent programming skills. C/C++ as well as scripting languages (Perl, tcl)
- Deep interest in computer architecture, under-the-hood details of machine learning frameworks, GPU programming and methods for efficient parallelization of deep learning execution
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.