The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
Find out more about our culture.
- Verification of Tenstorrent's digital IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies - UVM, FPGA prototyping, emulation
- Creation of test plans
- Writing testbenches, checkers and tests, models, assertions and irritators
- Creating functional coverage points
- Reviewing verification results and metrics and driving the verification convergence towards tape-out
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Engineering Science
- Expert in hardware verification languages (SystemVerilog, SystemC)
- Experience with UVM and coverage driven constrained random verification
- Experience with Low power verification techniques
- Excellent programming skills. C/C++ as well as scripting languages (Perl, tcl)
- Deep interest in computer architecture, under-the-hood details of machine learning frameworks, GPU programming and methods for efficient parallelization of deep learning execution
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, and Raleigh. We are open to remote candidates on a case by case basis.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.